March 29, 2009

an assortment of usless comments


My view right now is dark grey-blue, dark brown, frosty green, brick red, and white. The white is the painted trim on the XO house and the falling snow. Really very pretty in a muted, mysterious kind of way. It makes me want to walk about outside in a trench coat and tall boots listening to Gershwin and Ella.

I'm headed home tomorrow night.  I have an interview on Tuesday for a position I really, really (and so on...) want, so *fingers crossed* that it all goes well. I have no idea what my chances actually are, but it's worth a try. I'm just happy they want to talk to me about it, I'm trying not to expect too much.   

"stuff" is going rather well lately. Except for the almost complete lack of progress on my term paper I think I'm doing well in all of my classes. Though I must say that I am ready for the school year to be over. It's been a bit rough. 

All sorts of big things going on in my head. Difficult to talk about coherently, but rather interesting to live with...we shall see.  

2ish days until my birthday. I don't think I've got the energy for another milestone right now. I think I'd like to skip right to the age of thirty-five.  Though, as my roommate astutely noted, that would make me something of a cradle robber :o)   

Speaking of such things, it's been almost six months (!) feels like forever, but in a good way.

Taming is going well, I'm rather excited about it. It's been so long since I was in a Shakespeare play...so lovely. 

Did I mention it is snowing? ick. Not unexpected, but still...ick.

I should work on my paper now, but I have the terrible feeling that I am going to end up taking another unplanned nap. Oh, well. I go then to the troubles of religious dissenters in Colonial VA or to the unknown reaches of dreamland...

No comments: