Well, the thesis was done and defended a while ago (it went well, I got an A-), I got through papers and midterms and thanksgiving (not really an ordeal) and arrive here at the last week of school with my gpa and my sanity intact. Work has been good, despite being too busy to breathe some days the last two shows were really, really good, and my bosses seem happy, so I am happy. My personal art projects (I didn't have any studios this semester) are going well, and during break I have to start prepping for my Senior Show (ah!). Actually, I think this is going to be a lot of fun, tho much depends on the group assignments. The apartment finally betrayed its incredibly drafty windows when a blizzard kicked up yesterday. It had been really cozy. Now it is vaguely like living in an ice hotel (hyperbole - yes. cold breeze up your ankles - also yes). G must think I'm a bit silly, but I don't like being cold *inside* At some point I must have developed the idea that I have the right to be barefoot regardless of the season. I have retreated to studying in the warmest room on campus, which is also one of the least visited, so win-win for me (no, I won't tell you where it is, then you will go there and it won't be so lovely and quiet). The only bad thing is the fluorescent lighting and lack of windows, but I can deal with that for two more days.
Well, my brain is beginning to shut down for the evening, so I am going to do some flash card drills - and then watch an episode of Buffy. Why, you ask? Because I'm a Senior, that's why.
No comments:
Post a Comment