January 9, 2009

Mutiny on the Bounty


I have no reason to be discontented, so I'm not going to be anymore. Starting >now<.  I have to write a lot today and tomorrow, pack, do a bit of sewing, some laundry, and finish The Discarded Image.  I'm really not sure how much of that is actually going to happen... Break has been quite nice overall, with the ups and downs that one might expect from spending half one's time home alone being unproductive and half out with friends being unproductive.  I'm looking forward to this semester, crazy tho it will be, and worried about finding something to do next summer. However, as I said earlier, I have no reason to be discontented, so I shall refrain from any real show of moping.  There are, in fact, things I will miss about being home.  There is something creepily charming about waking up in an empty house.  I'll also miss real food / cooking for myself, parental hugs, and bathrooms with only one door :o)



No comments: