But that's not what this post is about, if it is about anything at all.
We are just about done in sculpture, in fact most of my classes are winding down, just four more days...yeesh. Today I went to breakfast, failed a small philosophy quiz (don't worry, there's one every day), had a good spanish class, registered the redund-o-meter at a daily high of 7, lunched, took a nap, did some reading, went to sculpture and tired my arms out sanding plaster, supped, did some graphics work (win!), rehearsed, and went to 3FN for an hour and a half, and ate a lot of cookies (thanks mum). Thrilling, no?
Anyway, finals start next week, I have to start packing, and I have a few mid-size paper/exam ish things left to do...so really, I have nothing to report and ought to be working.
Oh, you should look up the etymology of "cataract" (think eyesight and waterfall) I'm still geeking out about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment