June 12, 2011

six word stories (SWS)


I found ---> this awesome design project <--- the other day, and decided that a project like this (tho perhaps just two or three a week rather than one a day) would help me keep up my graphics skills (and force me to use something other then Illustrator *SHOCK*), and to design something other than wedding invitations, rsvp cards, thank you notes &c.


I've solicited six word stories from my facebook friends (or, rather, my friends who happen to interact on fb), and have plenty to work on so far. If you have anything you would like to see illustrated, feel free to let me know! (in fb, here in comments, by e-mail...)

My goals are to use Photoshop more often, to use only my own, royalty free, and/or vintage images (it is way too easy to get away with copyright violation these days), and to stay on a steady pace, feel free to nag me if I fall behind :o)

I hope you like them!

No comments: